You are here

702 Transfer of Funds

When the necessity for a fund has ceased to exist, or when the board is given authority to transfer categorical or other funds and has met the conditions of exercising the authority, the balance may be transferred to another fund or account or the expenditures may be directed by board resolution, as required. School district monies received for a specific purpose or upon vote of the people may only be transferred by board resolution when the purpose for which the monies were received has been completed or when authority to exercise local discretion to expend funds flexibility has been granted. Voter approval is required to transfer monies to the general fund from the capital projects fund and debt service fund unless state authority allows such transfer without a vote.


Approved:        10/21/2019                   Reviewed:                     Revised: